A NO-OBLIGATION, FREE CONSULTATION AND AN INSTANT QUOTE
Coverage Alliance Insurance Services is a California based agency working with a nationwide group of experienced and independent agents and brokers dedicated to bringing you the top of the line permanent life insurance plans and annuities.
The policies designed are supposed to create:
- A larger income tax-free financial legacy for their loved ones or favorite charity. The ability for the heirs to pay estate taxes painlessly.
These plans also work great for those who do not want the headache of paying premiums for a long period of time and sometimes the rest of their life. While doing so you also end up paying much less for a higher face amount. Please remember that you have the options to pay monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually for your life insurance plan.
We connect with our clients on three different platforms:
- Over the phone; and
- Face-to-face, when possible.
Our evolving list of plans and services include:
- Risk management through life insurance, annuities, and health-related plans
- Personal life insurance plans (term and permanent)
- Key Person insurance for business owners
- Split-dollar plans
- High cash value whole life insurance plans (custom-designed)
- Life plans to protect heirs against the estate tax
- Survivorship life insurance
- Mortgage Protection life insurance
- Juvenile Life insurance
- Fixed and indexed annuities
- Cancer and Critical Illness insurance
- Disability insurance
- Long-Term Insurance
Ancillary insurance plans include:
- Kidnap and Ransom insurance
- Traveler’s Medical insurance
- Accidental Death Insurance
- Burial Insurance
- Medigap or Medicare Supplement coverage
- Health (in CA only)
- Dental and Vision
We want to thank you for giving us a visit. Rest assured that if you give us an opportunity to address your insurance needs, we will do everything to bring you a plan that suits you best and assures a tax-free inheritance for your heirs and beneficiaries.
By the laws regulating insurance and financial industry, agents and brokers offering life insurance plans cannot charge a fee for service from a client. Therefore, your premium is exactly what an insurance company asks, and not a penny more.