- We do not sell our customer information.
- We do not share customer medical information with anyone unless:
- You authorize it; or
- It is permitted or required by law; or
- The process of getting your insurance policy involves sharing information with appropriate persons, including the underwriters at the insurance company.
- We offer the same level of protection for our current, prospective and former customers.
- To protect your nonpublic personal information, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of a third party website.
The website is owned by Coverage Alliance Insurance Services, Valley Glen, California under license #0C7906 and by Dan Kampani, National Producer Number 3203636 in all other states. If you have any concerns about privacy and security of your information, please send an email to email@example.com.
TAX ADVICE DISCLAIMER
Coverage Alliance Insurance Services or Dan Kampani at SinglePremiumPlans.com or his affiliates do not provide tax advice. In accordance with IRS Circular 230, any tax advice contained in our communication is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding tax related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code. Please seek tax advice based on your particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.